View Single Post
foursixandtwo's Avatar foursixandtwo
05-16-2006, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseLogic
Or perhaps you're being too closed-minded. Most people that don't like this song are the ones that were expecting 10K days to be Lateralus II. Then when they feel like some of the songs sound like old shit, they complain. Kind of contradictory, isn't it?

Besides, the only song that Rosetta Stoned arguably sounds like is Third Eye, and I'm sure that's more than intentional. Any other comparison is just bitching that Tool sounds like Tool.
I was not expecting Lateralus II. I happen to love 10,000 Days, but do NOT see what all of the excitement about Rosetta Stoned is. Perhaps in time I will eat my words, but it doesnt look like it will be any time soon.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:09 AM   #16
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 5
Re: Honestly, Are you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseLogic
Or perhaps you're being too closed-minded. Most people that don't like this song are the ones that were expecting 10K days to be Lateralus II. Then when they feel like some of the songs sound like old shit, they complain. Kind of contradictory, isn't it?

Besides, the only song that Rosetta Stoned arguably sounds like is Third Eye, and I'm sure that's more than intentional. Any other comparison is just bitching that Tool sounds like Tool.
I was not expecting Lateralus II. I happen to love 10,000 Days, but do NOT see what all of the excitement about Rosetta Stoned is. Perhaps in time I will eat my words, but it doesnt look like it will be any time soon.