View Single Post
CaseLogic
05-16-2006, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foursixandtwo
I couldn't agree with you more. This song is way too hyped up. It's Tool, I dont believe there is such thing as a bad Tool song--but this one comes pretty close. It sounds like recycled jibberish and makes me cringe. Perhaps I am not seeing "the big picture" like everyone else.
Or perhaps you're being too closed-minded. Most people that don't like this song are the ones that were expecting 10K days to be Lateralus II. Then when they feel like some of the songs sound like old shit, they complain. Kind of contradictory, isn't it?

Besides, the only song that Rosetta Stoned arguably sounds like is Third Eye, and I'm sure that's more than intentional. Any other comparison is just bitching that Tool sounds like Tool.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:35 AM   #14
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: Honestly, Are you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foursixandtwo
I couldn't agree with you more. This song is way too hyped up. It's Tool, I dont believe there is such thing as a bad Tool song--but this one comes pretty close. It sounds like recycled jibberish and makes me cringe. Perhaps I am not seeing "the big picture" like everyone else.
Or perhaps you're being too closed-minded. Most people that don't like this song are the ones that were expecting 10K days to be Lateralus II. Then when they feel like some of the songs sound like old shit, they complain. Kind of contradictory, isn't it?

Besides, the only song that Rosetta Stoned arguably sounds like is Third Eye, and I'm sure that's more than intentional. Any other comparison is just bitching that Tool sounds like Tool.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote