View Single Post
Steventh
05-16-2006, 08:27 AM

Don't pieces of Lateralus (the album) have bits and pieces of older songs in them? What about the bass line from Lateralus (the song)? At parts, it sounds like the bass line from Eulogy. Maybe that's just me noticing it, but I can swear that it does at certain points.

Point is... who cares? The whole album isn't a carbon copy of their older stuff... there are just bits and pieces that are similiar. Honestly, the only one I noticed upon my first listen of 10,000 Days is the "Third Eye riff" found about halfway through Rosetta Stoned. The beginning of Rosetta Stoned sounds nothing like the beginning of H to me.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:27 AM   #12
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Honestly, Are you serious?

Don't pieces of Lateralus (the album) have bits and pieces of older songs in them? What about the bass line from Lateralus (the song)? At parts, it sounds like the bass line from Eulogy. Maybe that's just me noticing it, but I can swear that it does at certain points.

Point is... who cares? The whole album isn't a carbon copy of their older stuff... there are just bits and pieces that are similiar. Honestly, the only one I noticed upon my first listen of 10,000 Days is the "Third Eye riff" found about halfway through Rosetta Stoned. The beginning of Rosetta Stoned sounds nothing like the beginning of H to me.