View Single Post
flipmojo's Avatar flipmojo
02-20-2006, 11:55 PM

Wow. This is a great find. I guess it fell into your lap. What a gift!

Despite the guy's weird style of writing, you still get the first "real feel" for the album. It sounds like Maynard has his usual highlight vocal moments again. It also sounds like he is trying something different again (the Indian tribal stuff). I am extremely excited about Danny's contributions after reading that. It is hard to get a feel for what Justin contributes. There was obviously no "stand out riff" like the ones from 46&2 and Schism. Or maybe he just didn't mention it? Or maybe I missed it? Adam seems to have alot of moments to shine. The reviewer seems to refer to his riffs from previous albums. I can't wait to hear them.

Great find! Now we know why they haven't released the album name. They haven't named it yet! LOL.

Last edited by flipmojo; 02-21-2006 at 12:00 AM..
Old 02-20-2006, 11:55 PM   #144
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 31
Re: NEW ALBUM REVIEW!!!

Wow. This is a great find. I guess it fell into your lap. What a gift!

Despite the guy's weird style of writing, you still get the first "real feel" for the album. It sounds like Maynard has his usual highlight vocal moments again. It also sounds like he is trying something different again (the Indian tribal stuff). I am extremely excited about Danny's contributions after reading that. It is hard to get a feel for what Justin contributes. There was obviously no "stand out riff" like the ones from 46&2 and Schism. Or maybe he just didn't mention it? Or maybe I missed it? Adam seems to have alot of moments to shine. The reviewer seems to refer to his riffs from previous albums. I can't wait to hear them.

Great find! Now we know why they haven't released the album name. They haven't named it yet! LOL.

Last edited by flipmojo; 02-21-2006 at 12:00 AM..
OFFLINE |