View Single Post
Cheesegreater
11-26-2007, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralysis View Post
I can understand where the both of you are coming from, however I still don't think you get where I'm coming from. I am not asking you to reveal to me my purpose here on earth, nor am I asking you to reveal to me TOOL's purpose here on Earth (for some reason I am sure both of you have your theories). I am simply asking for the translation of some whispering in a Puscifer song (not even TOOL!). I just want to know what he's saying!! You don't have to explain to me what it means or how you feel about it or how I should feel about it or how Albert Crowley would feel about it. Just a simple translation- so that I can add my meaning to it.
If it were so damn important to keep secret the words in Maynard's songs than why is there a whole forum dedicated to discussing his lyrics??? They must not have been pining away when they thought of that one! The spiral must have led to a place a vast ignorance and mediocrity.
I know this probably won't get me any closer to getting the whisper translation, but think of me as a TOOL to getting your head out of your own asses.
Did it ever occur to you that we may not know? That somehow in our vast knowledge of Maynard's lyrics we actually do not know what's being said? Come on man! I'd like to know as much as you. It's not like we're holding out.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:06 AM   #13
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26
Re: Sour Grapes Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralysis View Post
I can understand where the both of you are coming from, however I still don't think you get where I'm coming from. I am not asking you to reveal to me my purpose here on earth, nor am I asking you to reveal to me TOOL's purpose here on Earth (for some reason I am sure both of you have your theories). I am simply asking for the translation of some whispering in a Puscifer song (not even TOOL!). I just want to know what he's saying!! You don't have to explain to me what it means or how you feel about it or how I should feel about it or how Albert Crowley would feel about it. Just a simple translation- so that I can add my meaning to it.
If it were so damn important to keep secret the words in Maynard's songs than why is there a whole forum dedicated to discussing his lyrics??? They must not have been pining away when they thought of that one! The spiral must have led to a place a vast ignorance and mediocrity.
I know this probably won't get me any closer to getting the whisper translation, but think of me as a TOOL to getting your head out of your own asses.
Did it ever occur to you that we may not know? That somehow in our vast knowledge of Maynard's lyrics we actually do not know what's being said? Come on man! I'd like to know as much as you. It's not like we're holding out.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote