View Single Post
Spiralysis's Avatar Spiralysis
11-26-2007, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
that's all i was saying. i mean, "shouldn't have to say it all again" is a huge hint, right? the instructions are all there, "what is she waiting for?" ...and she has been, patiently. it's not that occult. in fact, every single time i came around some sort of revelation, no matter how significant or minute, i immediately thought "wow, i should've noticed that before..." i just started getting into the interpretations/digging maybe three years ago after lateralus really, finally hit me (in the way that i KNEW that there was always going to be more - and that was the fun of it) ...and i still feel a full decade behind. that's just how tool does it. it's a crystalline format, or how i'd like to envision it. meaning ...the wide-ranging spectrum of interpretation was designed (as i've come to understand it) to move from a subjective/personal meaning, on whatever level, and keeps digging itself into YOU ... until tool finds a way to strike at your fuckin' soul, tear your fuckin' throat away, wake YOU up, up, and up ...higher, higher, into the air... until IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIeyeIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIobjectiveIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIjambiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIwouldIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIifIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIcouldIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIItodayayou ngmanonacidrealizedthatallmatterismerelyenergycond ensedtoaslowvibrationthatWEAREALLONECONSCIOUSNESSe xperiencingitselfsubjectivelyIIIIIIIIII!!!! there. enigmatic.
I can understand where the both of you are coming from, however I still don't think you get where I'm coming from. I am not asking you to reveal to me my purpose here on earth, nor am I asking you to reveal to me TOOL's purpose here on Earth (for some reason I am sure both of you have your theories). I am simply asking for the translation of some whispering in a Puscifer song (not even TOOL!). I just want to know what he's saying!! You don't have to explain to me what it means or how you feel about it or how I should feel about it or how Albert Crowley would feel about it. Just a simple translation- so that I can add my meaning to it.
If it were so damn important to keep secret the words in Maynard's songs than why is there a whole forum dedicated to discussing his lyrics??? They must not have been pining away when they thought of that one! The spiral must have led to a place a vast ignorance and mediocrity.
I know this probably won't get me any closer to getting the whisper translation, but think of me as a TOOL to getting your head out of your own asses.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:48 AM   #11
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Sour Grapes Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
that's all i was saying. i mean, "shouldn't have to say it all again" is a huge hint, right? the instructions are all there, "what is she waiting for?" ...and she has been, patiently. it's not that occult. in fact, every single time i came around some sort of revelation, no matter how significant or minute, i immediately thought "wow, i should've noticed that before..." i just started getting into the interpretations/digging maybe three years ago after lateralus really, finally hit me (in the way that i KNEW that there was always going to be more - and that was the fun of it) ...and i still feel a full decade behind. that's just how tool does it. it's a crystalline format, or how i'd like to envision it. meaning ...the wide-ranging spectrum of interpretation was designed (as i've come to understand it) to move from a subjective/personal meaning, on whatever level, and keeps digging itself into YOU ... until tool finds a way to strike at your fuckin' soul, tear your fuckin' throat away, wake YOU up, up, and up ...higher, higher, into the air... until IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIeyeIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIobjectiveIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIjambiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIwouldIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIifIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIcouldIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIItodayayou ngmanonacidrealizedthatallmatterismerelyenergycond ensedtoaslowvibrationthatWEAREALLONECONSCIOUSNESSe xperiencingitselfsubjectivelyIIIIIIIIII!!!! there. enigmatic.
I can understand where the both of you are coming from, however I still don't think you get where I'm coming from. I am not asking you to reveal to me my purpose here on earth, nor am I asking you to reveal to me TOOL's purpose here on Earth (for some reason I am sure both of you have your theories). I am simply asking for the translation of some whispering in a Puscifer song (not even TOOL!). I just want to know what he's saying!! You don't have to explain to me what it means or how you feel about it or how I should feel about it or how Albert Crowley would feel about it. Just a simple translation- so that I can add my meaning to it.
If it were so damn important to keep secret the words in Maynard's songs than why is there a whole forum dedicated to discussing his lyrics??? They must not have been pining away when they thought of that one! The spiral must have led to a place a vast ignorance and mediocrity.
I know this probably won't get me any closer to getting the whisper translation, but think of me as a TOOL to getting your head out of your own asses.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote