View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
11-25-2007, 04:33 PM

that's all i was saying. i mean, "shouldn't have to say it all again" is a huge hint, right? the instructions are all there, "what is she waiting for?" ...and she has been, patiently. it's not that occult. in fact, every single time i came around some sort of revelation, no matter how significant or minute, i immediately thought "wow, i should've noticed that before..." i just started getting into the interpretations/digging maybe three years ago after lateralus really, finally hit me (in the way that i KNEW that there was always going to be more - and that was the fun of it) ...and i still feel a full decade behind. that's just how tool does it. it's a crystalline format, or how i'd like to envision it. meaning ...the wide-ranging spectrum of interpretation was designed (as i've come to understand it) to move from a subjective/personal meaning, on whatever level, and keeps digging itself into YOU ... until tool finds a way to strike at your fuckin' soul, tear your fuckin' throat away, wake YOU up, up, and up ...higher, higher, into the air... until IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIeyeIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIobjectiveIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIjambiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIwouldIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIifIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIcouldIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIItodayayou ngmanonacidrealizedthatallmatterismerelyenergycond ensedtoaslowvibrationthatWEAREALLONECONSCIOUSNESSe xperiencingitselfsubjectivelyIIIIIIIIII!!!! there. enigmatic.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #9
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Sour Grapes Whispers

that's all i was saying. i mean, "shouldn't have to say it all again" is a huge hint, right? the instructions are all there, "what is she waiting for?" ...and she has been, patiently. it's not that occult. in fact, every single time i came around some sort of revelation, no matter how significant or minute, i immediately thought "wow, i should've noticed that before..." i just started getting into the interpretations/digging maybe three years ago after lateralus really, finally hit me (in the way that i KNEW that there was always going to be more - and that was the fun of it) ...and i still feel a full decade behind. that's just how tool does it. it's a crystalline format, or how i'd like to envision it. meaning ...the wide-ranging spectrum of interpretation was designed (as i've come to understand it) to move from a subjective/personal meaning, on whatever level, and keeps digging itself into YOU ... until tool finds a way to strike at your fuckin' soul, tear your fuckin' throat away, wake YOU up, up, and up ...higher, higher, into the air... until IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIeyeIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIobjectiveIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIjambiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIwouldIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIifIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIcouldIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIItodayayou ngmanonacidrealizedthatallmatterismerelyenergycond ensedtoaslowvibrationthatWEAREALLONECONSCIOUSNESSe xperiencingitselfsubjectivelyIIIIIIIIII!!!! there. enigmatic.