View Single Post
tool-n-die
06-23-2010, 12:18 PM

Holy Fuck!
I had to log on just to say that....that show was fucking amazing...Danny was on fire and I haven't heard Maynard sound this good in atleast 5 years. Whoever was saying Puscifer stretched out his vocal cords a bit was right.
I was just blown away.
I flew in for business, luckily they still had tickets 4 hours before the show, I assume they were the last minute releases everyone talks about?
I can't wait till they play Seattle....and after that show last night, I'm seriously thinking about picking up tickets for Vancouver, since it's so close.
fuck, they really played like they meant it....
Old 06-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #40
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

Holy Fuck!
I had to log on just to say that....that show was fucking amazing...Danny was on fire and I haven't heard Maynard sound this good in atleast 5 years. Whoever was saying Puscifer stretched out his vocal cords a bit was right.
I was just blown away.
I flew in for business, luckily they still had tickets 4 hours before the show, I assume they were the last minute releases everyone talks about?
I can't wait till they play Seattle....and after that show last night, I'm seriously thinking about picking up tickets for Vancouver, since it's so close.
fuck, they really played like they meant it....
OFFLINE |