View Single Post
uhkayd
06-23-2010, 11:49 AM

Second tool show attended, my mind has officially been blown.
I made the mistake of reading the previous setlists back in 09 but went yesterday expecting the random.
Holy shit, I have never felt like that in my entire life, for those 1-2 hours, i felt so connected to their music.
Tool is a very impressive artistic band, the sound was incredible from my seat, I was able to clearly hear each instrument all at once.
The visuals are also mindblowing, although the screen on the right side had a couple of messups, it wasn't even a problem. Definetely a better show than last years.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

Second tool show attended, my mind has officially been blown.
I made the mistake of reading the previous setlists back in 09 but went yesterday expecting the random.
Holy shit, I have never felt like that in my entire life, for those 1-2 hours, i felt so connected to their music.
Tool is a very impressive artistic band, the sound was incredible from my seat, I was able to clearly hear each instrument all at once.
The visuals are also mindblowing, although the screen on the right side had a couple of messups, it wasn't even a problem. Definetely a better show than last years.
OFFLINE |