View Single Post
mattdiggsit
06-22-2010, 11:12 PM

I didn't think it was quite as good as the houston show a few days ago. There were times
When it didn't sound right. Muffled lyrics and whatnot.

The crowd looked like a bunch of normal lookin college kids. Didn't seem like many people were singin along. Pretty evident during stinkfist.

Could be just me but I thought maynard may have been a little tipsy. He kinda stumbled his way thru the time travelling routine.oh yeah, he had on mickey mouse sized shoes.

Security was crazy, like policemen, and they kept dragging off people who were puffin. All in all it was a great show. Just made it back to dallas.

Oh yeah, one more thing. For houston and austin, I noticed large recording mics on both sides above the soundboards. I'm thinkin they record a lot of their shows. That's why they don't want anyone else recording them. They know if they can keep em special, they can make more money off of em later on when they're too old to tour or tired of it.

Last edited by mattdiggsit; 06-22-2010 at 11:52 PM.. Reason: forgot somethin
Old 06-22-2010, 11:12 PM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

I didn't think it was quite as good as the houston show a few days ago. There were times
When it didn't sound right. Muffled lyrics and whatnot.

The crowd looked like a bunch of normal lookin college kids. Didn't seem like many people were singin along. Pretty evident during stinkfist.

Could be just me but I thought maynard may have been a little tipsy. He kinda stumbled his way thru the time travelling routine.oh yeah, he had on mickey mouse sized shoes.

Security was crazy, like policemen, and they kept dragging off people who were puffin. All in all it was a great show. Just made it back to dallas.

Oh yeah, one more thing. For houston and austin, I noticed large recording mics on both sides above the soundboards. I'm thinkin they record a lot of their shows. That's why they don't want anyone else recording them. They know if they can keep em special, they can make more money off of em later on when they're too old to tour or tired of it.

Last edited by mattdiggsit; 06-22-2010 at 11:52 PM.. Reason: forgot somethin
OFFLINE |