View Single Post
jinbug
06-22-2010, 10:55 PM

What an amazing show! So much energy... better than San Antonio in '09. I bought obstructed view seats that Ticketmaster released a couple days ago... and was afraid we'd be stuck behind a wall of speakers. But they ended up being right next to the stage, on Justin's side. I kept rechecking my ticket, thinking that there must've been a mistake... had to have been karma from some other lifetime...

I took some pics before the security goons shined their kleig-pen lights up at us and threatened to kick us out. I tried to get Maynard's killer rabbit slippers, but they're pretty grainy shots, from my phone. http://www.flickr.com/photos/51383948@N02/

Did anyone get the Tool/Cedar Park shirt? They were out by the time we made it to the front of the merch line, & out of the non-signed posters, too.

It was just a gorgeous night. The crowd was into it, the band seemed relaxed, and it really looked like they were enjoying themselves. Adam even laughed when he turned around early on (it looked like when he saw the slippers, but who knows?). I haven't been young since the Reagan Administration, but for a while tonight, I didn't feel old. It was just cathartic, I guess.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:55 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

What an amazing show! So much energy... better than San Antonio in '09. I bought obstructed view seats that Ticketmaster released a couple days ago... and was afraid we'd be stuck behind a wall of speakers. But they ended up being right next to the stage, on Justin's side. I kept rechecking my ticket, thinking that there must've been a mistake... had to have been karma from some other lifetime...

I took some pics before the security goons shined their kleig-pen lights up at us and threatened to kick us out. I tried to get Maynard's killer rabbit slippers, but they're pretty grainy shots, from my phone. http://www.flickr.com/photos/51383948@N02/

Did anyone get the Tool/Cedar Park shirt? They were out by the time we made it to the front of the merch line, & out of the non-signed posters, too.

It was just a gorgeous night. The crowd was into it, the band seemed relaxed, and it really looked like they were enjoying themselves. Adam even laughed when he turned around early on (it looked like when he saw the slippers, but who knows?). I haven't been young since the Reagan Administration, but for a while tonight, I didn't feel old. It was just cathartic, I guess.
OFFLINE |