View Single Post
Eulogy33's Avatar Eulogy33
06-22-2010, 09:20 PM

OK..my fourth Tool show and i was NOT dissapointed at all. Had floor tickets like always and absolutely enjoyed everything.(my only complaint is not being able to see and being told to get down from my seat) The setlist was AMAZING..hearing such an incredible variety took my breath away. The visuals were stunning and the boys were on their A-game. Everyone around me was very into the show and made it even better. This was totally worth the 4 hour drive. Can't wait tilll the next time they come back to TX.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: 06.22.2010 - Cedar Park, TX @ Cedar Park Center

OK..my fourth Tool show and i was NOT dissapointed at all. Had floor tickets like always and absolutely enjoyed everything.(my only complaint is not being able to see and being told to get down from my seat) The setlist was AMAZING..hearing such an incredible variety took my breath away. The visuals were stunning and the boys were on their A-game. Everyone around me was very into the show and made it even better. This was totally worth the 4 hour drive. Can't wait tilll the next time they come back to TX.