View Single Post
testspecimen's Avatar testspecimen
08-20-2006, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie View Post
That's not what I'm talking about though. I think everyone got misconceptions from this thread. What I'm trying to say is the exact opposite of what you said. I'm talking about people who settle for one Tool song (vicarious) and dont even take the time to get into more Tool songs. Just listen to that one song and think that they're big Tool fans.
Have faith my man. Tool's music being on the radio will lead to people really getting into the band, thus becoming real fans in the process... Having said that I'd be happier if they played Jambi on the radio. Much better tune imhbco.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:02 PM   #43
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie View Post
That's not what I'm talking about though. I think everyone got misconceptions from this thread. What I'm trying to say is the exact opposite of what you said. I'm talking about people who settle for one Tool song (vicarious) and dont even take the time to get into more Tool songs. Just listen to that one song and think that they're big Tool fans.
Have faith my man. Tool's music being on the radio will lead to people really getting into the band, thus becoming real fans in the process... Having said that I'd be happier if they played Jambi on the radio. Much better tune imhbco.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote