View Single Post
MetaAsmo
06-06-2006, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitter_enigma
Ok, ok, ok........then just stop reading them.

If you don't get it, that's FINE. Sure there's a bit of juvenile humour in there, but next time I'm deleting letters out of a song I'll make sure the humour is strictly high-brow... :/

Try and appreciate it for the fun and difficulty in making new words while still keeping it somewhat coherent. It was just a game to me, and I assume it will get a few laughs.
Jeez, way to make me feel bad.

I'll give you points for putting something original out there for peers scrutiny.

Just think how Tool would feel if they read half the threads on here about 10,000 days.....
Old 06-06-2006, 01:35 AM   #27
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Not Quite Right in Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitter_enigma
Ok, ok, ok........then just stop reading them.

If you don't get it, that's FINE. Sure there's a bit of juvenile humour in there, but next time I'm deleting letters out of a song I'll make sure the humour is strictly high-brow... :/

Try and appreciate it for the fun and difficulty in making new words while still keeping it somewhat coherent. It was just a game to me, and I assume it will get a few laughs.
Jeez, way to make me feel bad.

I'll give you points for putting something original out there for peers scrutiny.

Just think how Tool would feel if they read half the threads on here about 10,000 days.....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote