View Single Post
EdwardJamesKeenan
05-30-2006, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitter_enigma
Yeah, I admit that the Vicarious one is a bit lame. The one I did for The Grudge in the Lateralus section I think is pretty good though. But it's hard to come up with good stuff sometimes when you can only delete and move existing letters. Right in Two just works really well, probably because it contains the word 'monkey' everywhere.

I like doing this, it's fun and most people seem to get a laugh out of it.
Though I can't really think of any other songs off this album that I want to alter. Maybe The Pot... that's got some crazy lyrics to work with.

I'd like to see taht actaully, might even have a go at that myself, or i may just try to re-write some other songs like i did when bastarizing vicarious with my monkeyphilic song.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:36 AM   #16
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 11
Re: Not Quite Right in Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitter_enigma
Yeah, I admit that the Vicarious one is a bit lame. The one I did for The Grudge in the Lateralus section I think is pretty good though. But it's hard to come up with good stuff sometimes when you can only delete and move existing letters. Right in Two just works really well, probably because it contains the word 'monkey' everywhere.

I like doing this, it's fun and most people seem to get a laugh out of it.
Though I can't really think of any other songs off this album that I want to alter. Maybe The Pot... that's got some crazy lyrics to work with.

I'd like to see taht actaully, might even have a go at that myself, or i may just try to re-write some other songs like i did when bastarizing vicarious with my monkeyphilic song.