View Single Post
futant1111's Avatar futant1111
11-04-2005, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilomind
Sounds like mustard, perhaps.

Iteresting stuff at that too... There was a fellow here named Paladin that did this sort of thing, using short-circuited children's toys.

A simple "bump" would've sufficed, by the way. No need to have a temper tantrum.

I love messing with, and making circuit bent instruments......Do you know where to find any recordings of this Paladin character?

[QUOTE=A simple "bump" would've sufficed, by the way. No need to have a temper tantrum.[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine was on my computer, and was fucking with you (and me) .......I did not post that.....I wish I did though.....
Old 11-04-2005, 03:48 AM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: SOUNDS LIKE MUSTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilomind
Sounds like mustard, perhaps.

Iteresting stuff at that too... There was a fellow here named Paladin that did this sort of thing, using short-circuited children's toys.

A simple "bump" would've sufficed, by the way. No need to have a temper tantrum.

I love messing with, and making circuit bent instruments......Do you know where to find any recordings of this Paladin character?

[QUOTE=A simple "bump" would've sufficed, by the way. No need to have a temper tantrum.[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine was on my computer, and was fucking with you (and me) .......I did not post that.....I wish I did though.....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote