View Single Post
RoseofDark
07-31-2009, 06:45 PM

This was my second Tool show. I loved it. As always Maynard was amazing, as was the rest of the band. The light show was amazing. The negative, I had floor tickets. I was the first in line and didn't get in front, which was fine. When Tool started to play the people became stupid, pushing their way through the crowd. Should have gotten there earlier if they wanted good spots. When Maynard seen fights break out he turned his back, other than that, he faced sideways. But that is Maynard, he can do what he pleases! I moved to the back to get away from the idiots. Thanks Maynard for coming here. The coliseum is small and old but I would go anywhere to see Maynard. Just next time I will get seats
Old 07-31-2009, 06:45 PM   #50
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

This was my second Tool show. I loved it. As always Maynard was amazing, as was the rest of the band. The light show was amazing. The negative, I had floor tickets. I was the first in line and didn't get in front, which was fine. When Tool started to play the people became stupid, pushing their way through the crowd. Should have gotten there earlier if they wanted good spots. When Maynard seen fights break out he turned his back, other than that, he faced sideways. But that is Maynard, he can do what he pleases! I moved to the back to get away from the idiots. Thanks Maynard for coming here. The coliseum is small and old but I would go anywhere to see Maynard. Just next time I will get seats
OFFLINE |