View Single Post
ToolBass1991
12-07-2007, 12:17 AM

This was my first concert ever and let me tell you, it rocked. I was on the floor, row 14 in the middle, dead straight to the stage. To keep it short, it was perfect. I was kind of skeptical and nervous that it might be canceled or postponed due to Maynard’s voice but he didn’t disappoint, he sounded great. His voice sounded very much younger then I thought it would. The only complaint I had was that there was a guy 6’5 standing right in front of me and during Wings for Marie I could not here Maynard voice at all.

Set list
· Jambi
· Stinkfist
· Forty-six & 2
· Rosetta Stoned
· Flood
· Schism
· Wings for Marie
· 10,000 days
· Lateralus (w/special guest Tu/ And three beers for Justin)
· Vicarious

PEACE
Old 12-07-2007, 12:17 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 05 Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum

This was my first concert ever and let me tell you, it rocked. I was on the floor, row 14 in the middle, dead straight to the stage. To keep it short, it was perfect. I was kind of skeptical and nervous that it might be canceled or postponed due to Maynard’s voice but he didn’t disappoint, he sounded great. His voice sounded very much younger then I thought it would. The only complaint I had was that there was a guy 6’5 standing right in front of me and during Wings for Marie I could not here Maynard voice at all.

Set list
· Jambi
· Stinkfist
· Forty-six & 2
· Rosetta Stoned
· Flood
· Schism
· Wings for Marie
· 10,000 days
· Lateralus (w/special guest Tu/ And three beers for Justin)
· Vicarious

PEACE
OFFLINE |