View Single Post
kcleveland
12-06-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
My first Tool show. Sigh, beautiful. It wasn't quite what I expected, it was better then that. The thing I noticed was that after their break, when they played Wings/10,000 Days, almost everybody sat down in this silent awed respect. I went to the show with a couple people who haven't heard their new stuff (Lateralus & 10,000 Days) so they didn't recognize a few of the tracks. Now they really want to hear those two albums. Came in a with a like of Tool, left a fan. Only problem was that I could barely hear maynard sing and when I did it sounded squeaky. My ears are still ringing, damn they play loud. Very impressive show.
Great post! And you will notice as the days pass you will have gone from liking Tool just o.k. to a fan to wanting to see and hear them over and over. Get all the CD's get the lyrics out , crank it up and your Third Eye will open!

Breathe in Union.

Kevin
Old 12-06-2007, 01:29 PM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 05 Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
My first Tool show. Sigh, beautiful. It wasn't quite what I expected, it was better then that. The thing I noticed was that after their break, when they played Wings/10,000 Days, almost everybody sat down in this silent awed respect. I went to the show with a couple people who haven't heard their new stuff (Lateralus & 10,000 Days) so they didn't recognize a few of the tracks. Now they really want to hear those two albums. Came in a with a like of Tool, left a fan. Only problem was that I could barely hear maynard sing and when I did it sounded squeaky. My ears are still ringing, damn they play loud. Very impressive show.
Great post! And you will notice as the days pass you will have gone from liking Tool just o.k. to a fan to wanting to see and hear them over and over. Get all the CD's get the lyrics out , crank it up and your Third Eye will open!

Breathe in Union.

Kevin
OFFLINE |