View Single Post
Laugh
12-06-2007, 12:45 PM

yeah, great show. I want to see that "devil board" up close that they had on the floor, behind danny and above him connected to the light. Its definitely a decagon with a dorje in the middle and 10 sigils at each point of the star, prob representing the 10 sephers. Also, kept catching glimpses of another sigil on the bigscreen with goetic demon sigils in the middle. It's funny what tool feeds to people without them realizing. What I don't get is all the dipshits trying to take 16kb snapshots on their $5 nokia flipfone?
Old 12-06-2007, 12:45 PM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 05 Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum

yeah, great show. I want to see that "devil board" up close that they had on the floor, behind danny and above him connected to the light. Its definitely a decagon with a dorje in the middle and 10 sigils at each point of the star, prob representing the 10 sephers. Also, kept catching glimpses of another sigil on the bigscreen with goetic demon sigils in the middle. It's funny what tool feeds to people without them realizing. What I don't get is all the dipshits trying to take 16kb snapshots on their $5 nokia flipfone?
OFFLINE |