View Single Post
doctorossi
12-06-2007, 10:29 AM

This was my third Tool show and it was the best concert experience I've ever had, bar none. I was front row, just to the right of Danny. Since I was right under the PA and was getting mostly direct stage-sound, I can't speak for the house mix, but from where I was, it was the best live sound quality I've ever heard. They were tighter than the last time I saw them (Nov. 6, '01), and they were pretty tight then! Everything about this show was just perfection. Great setlist, incredible performance, brilliant sound, fun Trey Gunn guest spot. I even loved the lights and video, which had underwhelmed me on the Lateralus tour.

Incredible show- a 100 on a scale of 1 - 10. Thank you, Tool!
Old 12-06-2007, 10:29 AM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 05 Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum

This was my third Tool show and it was the best concert experience I've ever had, bar none. I was front row, just to the right of Danny. Since I was right under the PA and was getting mostly direct stage-sound, I can't speak for the house mix, but from where I was, it was the best live sound quality I've ever heard. They were tighter than the last time I saw them (Nov. 6, '01), and they were pretty tight then! Everything about this show was just perfection. Great setlist, incredible performance, brilliant sound, fun Trey Gunn guest spot. I even loved the lights and video, which had underwhelmed me on the Lateralus tour.

Incredible show- a 100 on a scale of 1 - 10. Thank you, Tool!
OFFLINE |