View Single Post
hobart_mixer
12-06-2007, 01:28 AM

This show was pretty incredible. It was my first Tool show and I was in the second row near the center. It was the coolest alien abduction I've ever been a part of. The light show was amazing and they kicked some serious ass. Trans Am kind of sucked a big one but TU was really cool. I wish they would turn up the levels on Maynard's mic. At the beginning he said something along the lines of "Prepare to shit yourself...alot."
By the way, Freemena, the bassist from Trans Am was using a vocoder for the robot voice.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:28 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 05 Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum

This show was pretty incredible. It was my first Tool show and I was in the second row near the center. It was the coolest alien abduction I've ever been a part of. The light show was amazing and they kicked some serious ass. Trans Am kind of sucked a big one but TU was really cool. I wish they would turn up the levels on Maynard's mic. At the beginning he said something along the lines of "Prepare to shit yourself...alot."
By the way, Freemena, the bassist from Trans Am was using a vocoder for the robot voice.
OFFLINE |