View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 10:55 AM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/24 - Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardJamesKeenan View Post
I only just got on here to post! My first Tool gig, one word, awesome, but i was dissaponited with the general atmosphere, i was one of the few people with seating ticket who actually got on my feet (coulndt help it really, i was so fired up)
HIghlight for me was lateralus, amazing song, even better lvie in my opinion, also loved wings part 1 and 2, breathtaking.

as for the stewards what a bynch of wankers, they were shining torches for fun after a while, they were blinding me so i stuck my hand up to block the light and they just shone it in my face for 5 mins, and then kept doing it on and off for the rest of the gig. arseholes

and and a big hi to the guys who swere sitting near me, stu and the other guy wearing a green cap and white t-shirt who i didnt get the name of!
Totally the best gig I have attended, and at 39, I have been to a great deal of gigs. I saw them in Glasgow on the warm up, and the sound was poor imho, this more than made up for it.

Seated Block 114 stood all night for the concert, which was constantly smelling of dope, lol.

No security problems where we were, a big hi to the pissed guy peeing in the alleyway opposite the toilets !

Great sound, good atmosphere, they looked interested imho, they just don't conform to the normal rock stance, i.e. Maynard turning away.

Go and see Dragonforce or Iron Maiden, wee kiddies, if you want standard rock posing shit.

Best track - Lateralus...............though Wings/10k Days came close.

Peace. the. fuck. out.
OFFLINE |