View Single Post
Despotic
08-11-2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
And, if you really paid attention to it last night, I think you got some glimpses of some of the next record in there. The sections that opened Intension and then eventually led into EBA and the Patient were not something I have heard before.

On the subject of new material- one of my friends noted on another message board about the new break they put in just before where the outro used to be for the final "Prying open..." close to Third Eye. Not sure if that has been getting done all along on this tour but it is different than the Salival version of same song.
I hear ya bro. Another was the bridge dealy in Intolerance. I hadn't heard that before, not even in the previous shows I was at. Not sure if it's been done before, but I totally lost touch of intolerance when that happened and thought they WERE playing a totally new tune. Then Maynard started coming back with the "lie, cheat and steal" and I realized it was probably still a work in progress.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #58
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
And, if you really paid attention to it last night, I think you got some glimpses of some of the next record in there. The sections that opened Intension and then eventually led into EBA and the Patient were not something I have heard before.

On the subject of new material- one of my friends noted on another message board about the new break they put in just before where the outro used to be for the final "Prying open..." close to Third Eye. Not sure if that has been getting done all along on this tour but it is different than the Salival version of same song.
I hear ya bro. Another was the bridge dealy in Intolerance. I hadn't heard that before, not even in the previous shows I was at. Not sure if it's been done before, but I totally lost touch of intolerance when that happened and thought they WERE playing a totally new tune. Then Maynard started coming back with the "lie, cheat and steal" and I realized it was probably still a work in progress.
OFFLINE |