View Single Post
Sequoia225
07-21-2010, 09:36 AM

as sonnyboy11 so importantly pointed out............ A serious thanks needs to be said to ALL the people involved with putting on the show. These shows are no simple production and certainly dont just involve 4 guys walking on stage and showing us how well they play together. It takes quite a bit of people to properly put on a show like this and things can and DO so easily go wrong in live concerts. These shows are AMAZING as I just saw 4 of them in 8 days and wish I could have seen more. So thank you to the band - and the whole crew that worked to make these shows what we experienced.
I have been to a TON of concerts in my years of all types and sizes and levels of production - and theres a reason when I finally saw Tool in early 2007 for the first time, I said 2 things to myself.
1. Why the FUCK haven't I been making sure I catch them since I became a fan when Undertow came out?!?!
2. I will do everything in my power to make sure I see them when they come around - possibly more than once.

Thanks to all who were involved in putting on those shows. They were just spectacular.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #41
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

as sonnyboy11 so importantly pointed out............ A serious thanks needs to be said to ALL the people involved with putting on the show. These shows are no simple production and certainly dont just involve 4 guys walking on stage and showing us how well they play together. It takes quite a bit of people to properly put on a show like this and things can and DO so easily go wrong in live concerts. These shows are AMAZING as I just saw 4 of them in 8 days and wish I could have seen more. So thank you to the band - and the whole crew that worked to make these shows what we experienced.
I have been to a TON of concerts in my years of all types and sizes and levels of production - and theres a reason when I finally saw Tool in early 2007 for the first time, I said 2 things to myself.
1. Why the FUCK haven't I been making sure I catch them since I became a fan when Undertow came out?!?!
2. I will do everything in my power to make sure I see them when they come around - possibly more than once.

Thanks to all who were involved in putting on those shows. They were just spectacular.
OFFLINE |