View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 01:30 PM   #69
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/18 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

Last night was my first Tool concert and I was lucky enough to have floor tickets. Now... I'm only 16 years old and a relatively small girl but I knew what I was getting myself into when I tried to get to the front. (I did, by the way... and I found a pick.) I guess I don't look like a typical Tool fan compared to well... Others. But I definitely noticed the variations in what a Tool fan looks like. There's the trashy kind, the artsy-intellectual kind, the old, the junkie, the eight year old kid, lots of different people. (As soon as the lights went off, the weed came out. By the end of the night I was high from either the experience or from being around so much goddamn THC. I don't know. I would like to commend the other women on the floor who either a) didn't have a big boyfriend to protect them or b) wasn't a scary, tough bulldyke. I was probably felt up last night a bajillion times more than I ever have been or ever will be. Haha

p.s. There are going to be angry people in Madison tonight... damn Maynard's sickness
OFFLINE |