View Single Post
Cyanide ChrYst's Avatar Cyanide ChrYst
03-10-2005, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac624
hello everyone!!! its been a looong time since i've posted on these forums (almost a year) but i'm back! and i've got some music. This is a band i am in. As of now it only has guitar (me), bass, and drums. We are looking for a singer and possibly a keyboard. We are located in South Jersey (no we are NOT emo), and would be interested in jamming with anyone in the Phili area. Our stuff is kinda different, but i think the people on this forum will enjoy it. The songs are long, but i figure you people are used to that. We will be putting up more stuff in the near future, probably a few weeks or so. ANYWAY here is the music:

www.myspace.com/thewhiteroom

www.purevolume.com/whiteroom

post away, let me know what you think, and be honest, give critisism.
Contact at [email protected] if you would be interested in jamming.
Hey, I listened to Space and SOAD, and they're both fantastic. Make sure you get a singer who isn't going to turn you into a progressive mars volta wannabe copy band. You have a special brand of talent.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:39 AM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 187
Re: White Room; my band

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac624
hello everyone!!! its been a looong time since i've posted on these forums (almost a year) but i'm back! and i've got some music. This is a band i am in. As of now it only has guitar (me), bass, and drums. We are looking for a singer and possibly a keyboard. We are located in South Jersey (no we are NOT emo), and would be interested in jamming with anyone in the Phili area. Our stuff is kinda different, but i think the people on this forum will enjoy it. The songs are long, but i figure you people are used to that. We will be putting up more stuff in the near future, probably a few weeks or so. ANYWAY here is the music:

www.myspace.com/thewhiteroom

www.purevolume.com/whiteroom

post away, let me know what you think, and be honest, give critisism.
Contact at [email protected] if you would be interested in jamming.
Hey, I listened to Space and SOAD, and they're both fantastic. Make sure you get a singer who isn't going to turn you into a progressive mars volta wannabe copy band. You have a special brand of talent.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote