View Single Post
IcaLynn's Avatar IcaLynn
08-16-2006, 09:02 AM

Bill Hicks did the assassination(sp?) thing because he is one of those few people that have changed the world. Its a bit ironic that he died of cancer. i want to be assinated. what a way to go!

i still think that someone should have shot Bush by now too...but thats irrelevent.

i didnt think that about hicks. its interesting, i was thinking, maybe maynard was in a different state of mind that what hes used to. maybe he was high and acting like a teenager, it does sound like something that a good christian boy would say the first time he broke the rules and dropped acid...but i like the bill hicks thing, he was a great man, i just got all of his albums even "Im Sorry Folks" or whatever its called. i havent been listening to anything else besides 10,000Days and hicks for the past few months. this guy died when i was only five, haha.

good thinking dosage.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:02 AM   #10
On Probation

Bincount™: 26
Re: Bill Hicks' version of Rosetta Stoned?

Bill Hicks did the assassination(sp?) thing because he is one of those few people that have changed the world. Its a bit ironic that he died of cancer. i want to be assinated. what a way to go!

i still think that someone should have shot Bush by now too...but thats irrelevent.

i didnt think that about hicks. its interesting, i was thinking, maybe maynard was in a different state of mind that what hes used to. maybe he was high and acting like a teenager, it does sound like something that a good christian boy would say the first time he broke the rules and dropped acid...but i like the bill hicks thing, he was a great man, i just got all of his albums even "Im Sorry Folks" or whatever its called. i havent been listening to anything else besides 10,000Days and hicks for the past few months. this guy died when i was only five, haha.

good thinking dosage.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote