View Single Post
Austin_Lucksted's Avatar Austin_Lucksted
06-24-2010, 12:12 AM

Great show! No need to repeat the set list. The highlite for me was def Third Eye, Aenema, and Intolerance. Visualz were great as always. The visuals seem to be getting better the more I go see them. I also liked how they extended every song. Some were not as noticeable as others like Stinkfist, Lateralus, and Schism. So glad it wasn't cookie-cutter like the last time they came through, even tho nothing is cookie-cutter about TOOL. Oh yeah, the Maynardisms were fucking hilarious and the band all seemed animated, which was good. Wovenhand was intense. Their songs sounded like fight songs. The only problem I had was with the sound. It just seemed like the bass was too much on the drums and the guitar for both bands had way too much gain. It all made the vocals get lost in the mix. All in all tho it was the best damn tool show I had ever seen. I've only seen them three times.

Last edited by Austin_Lucksted; 06-24-2010 at 08:33 PM..
Old 06-24-2010, 12:12 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.23.2010 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Ford Arena

Great show! No need to repeat the set list. The highlite for me was def Third Eye, Aenema, and Intolerance. Visualz were great as always. The visuals seem to be getting better the more I go see them. I also liked how they extended every song. Some were not as noticeable as others like Stinkfist, Lateralus, and Schism. So glad it wasn't cookie-cutter like the last time they came through, even tho nothing is cookie-cutter about TOOL. Oh yeah, the Maynardisms were fucking hilarious and the band all seemed animated, which was good. Wovenhand was intense. Their songs sounded like fight songs. The only problem I had was with the sound. It just seemed like the bass was too much on the drums and the guitar for both bands had way too much gain. It all made the vocals get lost in the mix. All in all tho it was the best damn tool show I had ever seen. I've only seen them three times.

Last edited by Austin_Lucksted; 06-24-2010 at 08:33 PM..
OFFLINE |