View Single Post
deadair's Avatar deadair
04-14-2017, 07:48 PM

Hey, this is my first post here. I've been into Tool since about 2009, so I got tickets for the Rosemont (Chicago) show at the All State Arena and it will be my first time seeing them! They're nosebleed seats in Section 210, I got on as soon as they went on sale and they were the best available. But they shouldn't be too bad, I was in Section 211 for Green Day at the same venue in 2013 and they were decent seats.

I hope they bring "Lateralus" back into the setlist. It's my favorite Tool song and from live videos/bootlegs I've seen an incredible part of the show with the drum duel with the opening band drummer (if applicable) and the loud gong hit in the last verse.

I'm pretty sure there will be an opening band. Aren't Tool's headlining shows about 1 hour, 50 minutes including the intermission the last few years? In that case, if there wasn't an opening band, the show would end before 10:00 since the show time start is 8:00. Seems unlikely, right?
Old 04-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #5295
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Hey, this is my first post here. I've been into Tool since about 2009, so I got tickets for the Rosemont (Chicago) show at the All State Arena and it will be my first time seeing them! They're nosebleed seats in Section 210, I got on as soon as they went on sale and they were the best available. But they shouldn't be too bad, I was in Section 211 for Green Day at the same venue in 2013 and they were decent seats.

I hope they bring "Lateralus" back into the setlist. It's my favorite Tool song and from live videos/bootlegs I've seen an incredible part of the show with the drum duel with the opening band drummer (if applicable) and the loud gong hit in the last verse.

I'm pretty sure there will be an opening band. Aren't Tool's headlining shows about 1 hour, 50 minutes including the intermission the last few years? In that case, if there wasn't an opening band, the show would end before 10:00 since the show time start is 8:00. Seems unlikely, right?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote