View Single Post
SonOF
02-02-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin914 View Post
Great awesome show, but why do people have to carry on conversations with their friends throughout the show? Can you please shut the fuck up for an hour or two?
Yeah, so many idiots. I swear some of these folks don't know how to act at a show. This dumb twat behind me was YELLING on her phone at her retarded friend that was apparently across the area. "WHAT!? I CAN'T SEE YOU! WHAAAT?!!" Who gives a shit, you moron! Enjoy the show!

I was excited that the setlist was changed from what I was expecting (Sober instead of T & L), but the synth jam in the middle of the song was a failure. It should have been about two minutes instead of 9. Those 7 minutes could have been used for Parabola or ANYTHING else.

But other than some retarded fans (I know Tool is a semi-commercial band, but where do these people come from!?), and that synth bit in Sober, I thought it was a terrific show. My highlights were Jambi (sentimental reasons), 46&2 and Lateralus (best drum battle yet). Schism is actually probably my least favorite Tool song (if there is such a thing), simply because I have heard it too much, but I REALLY liked what they did with it. Brilliant stuff. Sound overall was top notch, other than during Hooker, when I assume they were still getting settled.

Visuals were best I have seen at a Tool show. This was my 5th Tool show, and probably up there as top 3. As for the bad Jersey crowd (and "mailing it in"), I'm not sure. I have only seen Tool in NY and NJ, so I guess I'm used to the crowd. haha
Old 02-02-2012, 07:47 AM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin914 View Post
Great awesome show, but why do people have to carry on conversations with their friends throughout the show? Can you please shut the fuck up for an hour or two?
Yeah, so many idiots. I swear some of these folks don't know how to act at a show. This dumb twat behind me was YELLING on her phone at her retarded friend that was apparently across the area. "WHAT!? I CAN'T SEE YOU! WHAAAT?!!" Who gives a shit, you moron! Enjoy the show!

I was excited that the setlist was changed from what I was expecting (Sober instead of T & L), but the synth jam in the middle of the song was a failure. It should have been about two minutes instead of 9. Those 7 minutes could have been used for Parabola or ANYTHING else.

But other than some retarded fans (I know Tool is a semi-commercial band, but where do these people come from!?), and that synth bit in Sober, I thought it was a terrific show. My highlights were Jambi (sentimental reasons), 46&2 and Lateralus (best drum battle yet). Schism is actually probably my least favorite Tool song (if there is such a thing), simply because I have heard it too much, but I REALLY liked what they did with it. Brilliant stuff. Sound overall was top notch, other than during Hooker, when I assume they were still getting settled.

Visuals were best I have seen at a Tool show. This was my 5th Tool show, and probably up there as top 3. As for the bad Jersey crowd (and "mailing it in"), I'm not sure. I have only seen Tool in NY and NJ, so I guess I'm used to the crowd. haha
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote