View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
01-29-2013, 09:14 PM

Again, just give me the Bad Seeds closing the main stage on Sunday and all will be right with the world. Fuk I love Nick.

Picked up another copy of Second Coming today (always had their eponymous debut). Gotta say I LOVE the Stone Roses. I know some of you here wouldn't agree, but these guys have some of the Brit pop ever. I've seen them before and know they can struggle if Ian Brown is not on. Still really looking forward to it.

On the subject of Puscifer, I saw them almost 2 years ago. I really enjoyed it. What can I expect from them here?
Old 01-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #828
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Again, just give me the Bad Seeds closing the main stage on Sunday and all will be right with the world. Fuk I love Nick.

Picked up another copy of Second Coming today (always had their eponymous debut). Gotta say I LOVE the Stone Roses. I know some of you here wouldn't agree, but these guys have some of the Brit pop ever. I've seen them before and know they can struggle if Ian Brown is not on. Still really looking forward to it.

On the subject of Puscifer, I saw them almost 2 years ago. I really enjoyed it. What can I expect from them here?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote