View Single Post
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
03-14-2012, 12:29 AM

Im not convinced that this puzzle is solved, And untill i understand fully how each song fits into the tree im not done with this puzzle. I dont care about the rest of you, you can take what you have been giving and accept it, or you can pick it apart and see what values it holds.

My reason for beleving that thsi puzzle has yet to be solved??/ i have many but i will share 3

1. Daath is in the wrong position. it should be #8 not #6, and i dont what to hear crap about how there are other configurations of the TOL, becasue thats not what is posted on Dannys wall.

2. Viginty tress is the Guardian of they abyss or Daath. MY explanation, Liber 777 has a list of Gametric number to word associations. in liber 777 Written by Crowley 23 = "parted, removed, separated". This eludes to Chronzon The deity of Entropy. Entropy means decay. Blair has clued us into the fact that Viginty tress does in fact tie to Chronzon. If this is true then Viginty Tress represents Daath.

3. This explanation will be a bit Long. Tiphereth (beauty, adornment what ever)
from what i know about Tiphereth. Every card that connects to Tiphereth involves Change, This is becasue Tiphereth is a FULCRUM. Tiphereth is also the representation of the SUN. Tipereth is the CENTER of the TOL. Above tipereth on the spheres of Geburah and Chesed sit the GODs Horus and Ra. Both have a symbol, an EYE. Horus is the eye with the tear to the right while Ra is the Eye with the tear to the left.
DAMN my EYEs how they should Compromise a Fulcrum.

Hod(spender,accumulation) and Netzach(victory, dispersal), Unified they are the Solar plexus chakra, the chakra responsible for the Accumulating and Dispersing air. This is also the chakra where attachment and aversion are generated, "if want and need divide me" "Shine down upon the broken shine until the 2 become one, BREATHE in union".

From Tiphereth up the center of the tree after unifying Geburah and Chesed(which Strength is generated), lies the ordeal of Chronzon(legion). "Save your poison"
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:29 AM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: Blair confirms puzzle solution...

Im not convinced that this puzzle is solved, And untill i understand fully how each song fits into the tree im not done with this puzzle. I dont care about the rest of you, you can take what you have been giving and accept it, or you can pick it apart and see what values it holds.

My reason for beleving that thsi puzzle has yet to be solved??/ i have many but i will share 3

1. Daath is in the wrong position. it should be #8 not #6, and i dont what to hear crap about how there are other configurations of the TOL, becasue thats not what is posted on Dannys wall.

2. Viginty tress is the Guardian of they abyss or Daath. MY explanation, Liber 777 has a list of Gametric number to word associations. in liber 777 Written by Crowley 23 = "parted, removed, separated". This eludes to Chronzon The deity of Entropy. Entropy means decay. Blair has clued us into the fact that Viginty tress does in fact tie to Chronzon. If this is true then Viginty Tress represents Daath.

3. This explanation will be a bit Long. Tiphereth (beauty, adornment what ever)
from what i know about Tiphereth. Every card that connects to Tiphereth involves Change, This is becasue Tiphereth is a FULCRUM. Tiphereth is also the representation of the SUN. Tipereth is the CENTER of the TOL. Above tipereth on the spheres of Geburah and Chesed sit the GODs Horus and Ra. Both have a symbol, an EYE. Horus is the eye with the tear to the right while Ra is the Eye with the tear to the left.
DAMN my EYEs how they should Compromise a Fulcrum.

Hod(spender,accumulation) and Netzach(victory, dispersal), Unified they are the Solar plexus chakra, the chakra responsible for the Accumulating and Dispersing air. This is also the chakra where attachment and aversion are generated, "if want and need divide me" "Shine down upon the broken shine until the 2 become one, BREATHE in union".

From Tiphereth up the center of the tree after unifying Geburah and Chesed(which Strength is generated), lies the ordeal of Chronzon(legion). "Save your poison"
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote