View Single Post
dtcmolloy
07-19-2010, 07:29 PM

"Basically if you went to see a good light show, while hearing Tool live then it was a good show. If you are trying to capture an amazing performance from the band members, especially Maynard, youre wasting your time and money."

yup. clearly you are not a fan. I mean an opinion is an opinion, but I was at that show, 18th to be exact, and that was the first time I have seen that band sober, and it was every bit as moving as the 1st time I saw them over a decade ago.

the only thing that sucked, was waiting in the line that seemed to go on forever, but that is just a minor quibble, lines can be expected, after all is VEGAS, and it is a Concert.

sorry you wasted your money, but I would have paid twice what I did to see that show, again and again.

Well Done TOOL. Well done

TFYQA
Old 07-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.16.2010 - Las Vegas, NV @ Planet Hollywood

"Basically if you went to see a good light show, while hearing Tool live then it was a good show. If you are trying to capture an amazing performance from the band members, especially Maynard, youre wasting your time and money."

yup. clearly you are not a fan. I mean an opinion is an opinion, but I was at that show, 18th to be exact, and that was the first time I have seen that band sober, and it was every bit as moving as the 1st time I saw them over a decade ago.

the only thing that sucked, was waiting in the line that seemed to go on forever, but that is just a minor quibble, lines can be expected, after all is VEGAS, and it is a Concert.

sorry you wasted your money, but I would have paid twice what I did to see that show, again and again.

Well Done TOOL. Well done

TFYQA
OFFLINE |