lost keys
rosetta stoned
swamp song

wings for marie
10 000 days
lateralus
vicarious
aenema

great!!!! absolutely great performance by the band but people were fucked up. compared to prague in summer the show was better but atmosphere and crowd was a lot better in prague. i heard mastodon for the first time and i think that their music is interesting but sound was horrible. i was in the first row and bass drum was really kicking me.but not in the positive way but their sound was like some waterfall or what. i didnt understant anything.
but when tool starts it was unbelievable. beautiful clear loud sound. i love the way they play it. its so extremly loud but clear. i could understant every single note or hit by danny.great. every song was great.

stinkfist: great start as always.maynadrs voice was beautiful. but photographers were shitty. i didnt like them there. and it looked that maynard too couse he was hiding his fase behind his hand almost for the entire song.but the song was well played

46 and 2: great intro with lights behind justin who by the was celebrating his birthday yesterday.maynard had something with microphone stand. so he threw it behind him and some crew member repair it.dannys solo was phenomenal. and the climax of the song was orgasmic. especially the ending was great. they play it so synchronized so every pause is absolut silence. great

jambi: again great. adams solo was beautiful. he looks so funny when he play it. but great. and danny drumming again great. especially part in 4/4. he almost broke his small china :-). sometimes he his his drumms so hard

schizm: beautiful singig. great fast part. and orgasmic ending. i was flying during the ending

lost keys: great,loud without maynard on stage. justin smiling. he was in good mood during the entire show.

rosetta stoned: great,great,great. no mistake. well sinchorinezed. and absolutely the best visuals for me.part with bass and drumms was not from this world.

swamp song: the biggest surprise for me. it was unbelieveable. great. i was flying for the entire song. so intense. its great that they choose this song. its so powerful live. im happy that they play classic songs from undertow still. this was the highlight for me

during the break justin held a lighter so every body followed him. and people sang happy birthday to him :-) but not whole crowd. couse this crown was really fucked up.

wings for marie : it was from different galaxy. great visuals, great lasers. everything great.. the sound was great too. dannys drumms sounded perfect.

10 000 days : its not possible to describe it. no mistake. everything perfect. lasers,visuals. the climax was perfect. like i said its not possible to describe it. dannys drumming ... he is my favourite drummer. :-)

lateralus : again perfect. it was like some story. great visuals. sound was so powerful. but maynard wasnt satisfied with the crowd. after the song he saind that some people like cigarettes but he likes his voice and he would like so sing for us sometimes so he put on the gas mask. fuck you you smoking bastards. if know that maynard doest like smoking why are you doing it during show?? fuckers.

viocarious: well played but maynard was pissed off and he didnt sing the last part. justins solo was great.

aenema: great ending. perefectly played but again with maynard pissed off. he said something in a sence of its justins birthday and this crowd is fucking up the atmosphere. but justin was in good mood. during the ending he was headbanging really strongly. as always :-)

then they hug each other and threw some thing to audience. and the main point is that my friend cought dannys stick :-))) hehe. so we got it.

so the show was unbelieveable but that fucking crowd was destroying the atmosphere.
in prague was crowd three times smaller and ten times louder. atmosphere was shitty in vienna but the band was great. and for all "tool fans" smoking cigarettes during show. fuck you! bastards
OFFLINE |