Thread: Hoax Explained!
View Single Post
Pughwe
04-28-2006, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkersdeep
I dunno but its got me fooled. I,ve been listening to these guys for 13 years and although its kinda a departure from their usual sound I'm sure its them.

I got it on the day of the leak from bit torrent. Thousands others must have it too.
The leaked version i have sounds very much like tool. Each of their albums have a different sound. This album rocks. It hasn't officially dropped here (waiting until tuesday may 2nd). All of the songs that i have make me believe this is the official release. And i will not be upset the slightest on tuesday when i get home and my copy has all the same songs on it. Track 5 on the leaked version (The Pot) is quite possibly my favorite song on the cd, and is in the top few favorite songs by tool (46 & 2 and the grudge being my favorites now).

Buy yeah i am currious as to what you are listening to as well that could be mistaken for tool. I mean i guess one or 2 songs could sound similar to tool...but no band could pull off an entire album like tool.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:50 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Hoax Explained!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkersdeep
I dunno but its got me fooled. I,ve been listening to these guys for 13 years and although its kinda a departure from their usual sound I'm sure its them.

I got it on the day of the leak from bit torrent. Thousands others must have it too.
The leaked version i have sounds very much like tool. Each of their albums have a different sound. This album rocks. It hasn't officially dropped here (waiting until tuesday may 2nd). All of the songs that i have make me believe this is the official release. And i will not be upset the slightest on tuesday when i get home and my copy has all the same songs on it. Track 5 on the leaked version (The Pot) is quite possibly my favorite song on the cd, and is in the top few favorite songs by tool (46 & 2 and the grudge being my favorites now).

Buy yeah i am currious as to what you are listening to as well that could be mistaken for tool. I mean i guess one or 2 songs could sound similar to tool...but no band could pull off an entire album like tool.
OFFLINE |