Thread: Hoax Explained!
View Single Post
HalfASandwidch
04-28-2006, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkersdeep
OK I've just listened to my brand new copy of 10'000 days after purchasing it early this afternoon here in Sydney and I have something to tell you all............

there isn't a single track on this album apart from Vicarious that I have heard before.
Now I downloaded what I thought to be 10'000 days the day of the leak. I knew it wasn't quite right as the tracklistings didn't appear to match up with the songs and some of the descriptions which I'd read on this site didn't seem right either.
For example Vicarious wasn't on it and none of the track lengths were the same. I hadn't bothered to read lyrics that were posted here as I didn't want to fully immerse myself in the music until I had the real deal, if I had I probably would have realised that I had something different.

I was firmly in the hoax camp after first listening to the download and as it turns out I was right, as I sure others of the same opinion are, although some of you appeared to have the real deal and still went for the hoax theory.
But yeah, I strongly suspect that those of you out there who supported the hoax theory had downloaded the same music I did, and those who disagreed with us had the real deal.
So the question is what the hell is this downloaded CD which I've been listening to for the past 2 weeks?

And for the record blown away with what I've just heard!
Counterfist maybe? I heard someone put that up as 10,000 Days because of the similarities to tool.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:33 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 33
Re: Hoax Explained!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkersdeep
OK I've just listened to my brand new copy of 10'000 days after purchasing it early this afternoon here in Sydney and I have something to tell you all............

there isn't a single track on this album apart from Vicarious that I have heard before.
Now I downloaded what I thought to be 10'000 days the day of the leak. I knew it wasn't quite right as the tracklistings didn't appear to match up with the songs and some of the descriptions which I'd read on this site didn't seem right either.
For example Vicarious wasn't on it and none of the track lengths were the same. I hadn't bothered to read lyrics that were posted here as I didn't want to fully immerse myself in the music until I had the real deal, if I had I probably would have realised that I had something different.

I was firmly in the hoax camp after first listening to the download and as it turns out I was right, as I sure others of the same opinion are, although some of you appeared to have the real deal and still went for the hoax theory.
But yeah, I strongly suspect that those of you out there who supported the hoax theory had downloaded the same music I did, and those who disagreed with us had the real deal.
So the question is what the hell is this downloaded CD which I've been listening to for the past 2 weeks?

And for the record blown away with what I've just heard!
Counterfist maybe? I heard someone put that up as 10,000 Days because of the similarities to tool.
OFFLINE |