View Single Post
Parabolee
04-22-2006, 02:00 PM

Oh my god!!!

You guys are messing with my head!!

I honestly think that the leak is as good as Lateralus after about 7 listenings. And when I first started to read this thread I though the fake version believers were crazy.

But now I'm starting to think that you may be right.

And I certainly hope you are because that would mean we get 2 Tool albums!

But I am afraid that you are probably wrong, and if that is the case it will be VERY sad that many people thought that the new album was "a collection of B-sides". And that many of us listened to it thinking some better version was coming out soon.

But I truelly hope that this version is just one amazingly good fake and we get an even better album on the 2nd! That would be mind blowing. And probably the best stunt ever pulled on music fans!
Old 04-22-2006, 02:00 PM   #73
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Fake: a more concise look

Oh my god!!!

You guys are messing with my head!!

I honestly think that the leak is as good as Lateralus after about 7 listenings. And when I first started to read this thread I though the fake version believers were crazy.

But now I'm starting to think that you may be right.

And I certainly hope you are because that would mean we get 2 Tool albums!

But I am afraid that you are probably wrong, and if that is the case it will be VERY sad that many people thought that the new album was "a collection of B-sides". And that many of us listened to it thinking some better version was coming out soon.

But I truelly hope that this version is just one amazingly good fake and we get an even better album on the 2nd! That would be mind blowing. And probably the best stunt ever pulled on music fans!
OFFLINE |