View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 12:36 AM   #25
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 271
Re: 2006/09/07 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH WINGS BITCHES!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH

I thought the applause after wings was very lackluster. With hundreds of thousands if not millions of people waiting day after day show after show to hear wings debuted. Always wondering if thier show would be the show....and we finally got it. The applause afterwards was very ho-hum. The show was amazing but the crowd was very lacking. All the people around me except for eggman just stood there the whole time. Not sure if it was their first time or what, but I did not feel much energy coming from them. The guys next to me were actually sitting down during Lateralus. Whatever dude, Im gonna bumb into you, Im swinging on a spiral so either swing with me or get out of the way.

It was the very beggining of 10000 days, Maynard didnt even say one word. Too me, it seemed pretty obvious that he was emotional about sharing the song with us. The vulnerability of the song and sharing it with thousands of people must be truly overwhelming. The reason that I think that he was overcome emotionally was because the usual maynard who is gyrating and dancing around his box was just hunched over his keyboard singing into the microphone. Thank you Maynard, Justin, Adam, and Danny for sharing wings with us. It was truly amazing.

I know everyone is all about wings right now but I just had to also say:
Did anyone else notice all the new visuals??? There was alot of new 10000 days artwork incorporated into lateralus and vicarious. Indeed a vicarious teaser??? Anyways, I saw alot of new visuals and it was awesome!!!
The visuals for 1000 days were pretty good too with the sky and the clouds running by and the crazy zoned out thing at the end.
OFFLINE |