View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 12:13 AM   #20
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/07 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Holy fucking shit!!!! OMFG!!!!! Wings in its entirety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were tears. I can't believe my ears! I'm sorry for all the exclamation points, but if you were there, you'd understand!!!! It was totally worth the 7 shows I've seen this year to see them finally play it.... and Maynard going off stage for the first verse!!!!!!!! Again, sorry for the exclamation points. The rest of the show didn't even matter... I'm sorry to say. That was just phenomenal. I'm in total awe. I hope they duplicate it tomorrow. How funny is that? After all this bitching, seeing so many identical shows, and here I am begging for a repeat. The irony is not lost on me. Get a ticket! Buy it off a scalper if you have to. It's totally worth it for this show.

After the show, for all those bastards selling t-shirts, tell them what I told them... "If you can sing one verse of any song of TOOL, I'll buy every shirt you have and give you all the cash in my bank account!!!!" Just watch their faces. It's priceless!
OFFLINE |