Right in Two
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
(break)
(interlude)
Vicarious
Aenema

I am just stunned. My favorite moment (besides when they started to play Wings) was in Forty-Six and 2. Right at the beginning of the song, this blue light totally haloed Justin in the most beautiful and breathtaking way. My jaw just dropped. Incredible.

Anyway, the show was fucking phenomenal. Maynard spoke VERY little. He came out and said hello right at the beginning, said "Thank you" after The Pot and another thank you after Vicarious. No chit chat.

Wings was, as expected, pretty much amazing. I was just silent and frozen throughout the entire thing. Near the beginning of 10,000 Days, Maynard left the stage for about a minute or so. I was really worried he was just getting too emotional and couldn't finish the song, or he was pissed at the people who were still screaming. But when he came back out, everyone cheered and the band finished the song. It was incredible. My eyes were literally welling up with tears.

All the songs were perfect. The band was really on fire tonight. I can't wait until tomorrow to go back and see them again. What a show. Definitely my best concert experience. Period.