View Single Post
srpntnthc123
11-13-2011, 03:40 PM

the idea of such an atrocious and selfish act and what kind of needs drive a person to "want" to breed makes me want to stove sheep's skulls inward. Not saying whether i think that makes me bad, I'm just saying that's how the idea makes me feel, feelings change.( i dont know if its intelligence or experience that lets me accept that because undoubtedly I fall short in both area's). I do enjoy fishing though.! I also like to watch shows about nature, foreign nature more so, and today i saw a bird get shit on its back by another bird and then proceed to eat said shit from its own back, i saw a baby owl climb a tree to learn to fly and i saw another bird swim beneath glaciers to learn to fly. All these things i saw, (and many others) tells me that existence is balance, otherwise it couldn't exist........right? In a balanced existence even crtn srpnts can be right about something they really don't know about. I like the idea of the song existing, I really like the idea the other person had about it being on a cd, but that's not likely. Let be be clear, when i do the math i don't see it working out like that, reasons?, (we all need them right?) Because even those discs were mass produced and i swear i remember reading that only a handful existed. Another reason is because i cant see even the most devoted TooL fan, follower, or friend putting that disc in a place where it would stare them in the face on a daily basis, ESPECIALLY when they probably don't even know the song is there. I'm almost certain that when someone has possession of a bands gold record they hang it on the wall.......at about eye level and they never think to play the damn thing. I don't know if anyone remembers but Nasa put earths digital profile on a gold disc along with a specific stylus, then attached the two to a satellite and shot it into deep space. Ok, im not the devoted fan or follower, i probably don't even get what tool is about, Ive never owned a tool shirt or been to a tool show, i don't have any tool tattoos or great stories to offer. what i do have is four swollen fingers on my left hand from running through the albums on an acoustic guitar for the last two days straight. Not being that type of enthusiast i probably don't possess the vocabulary to convey how i felt the last 2 days, and in turn, the last 13 years, but if you hold my feet to the fire i would have to say that when i am feeling that way the only thing i can relate TOOL to is NASA. Deep Space Explorers. I do enjoy using tools though. 7inch power grinders, chainsaws, torches, welding machines, wrenches, ratchets, framing squares, levels, chalk lines, hammers and i can go on and on and on but my belligerence beckons me to get to the point. When a fisherman uses a tool he thinks about how that tool came to be, then he realizes it was born from necessity, and how necessity is the grandfather of all advancements we as a species have made. I don't think about the man that invented the wheel, i think about the necessity he experienced to make the tools to make the wheel. I know the feeling of wanting, but have no fucking clue where or what to start with. And by the way, im not being belligerent but i have noticed that certain things are necessary at certain times for the sake of advancement,.................. so i use certain tools.

P.s, im a seer then believer, but i always believe that man, (me) can see anything.

P.s.s i probably should proofread this so not to give hunters ammunition to use against me,

P.s.s.s. but i won't
Old 11-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #83
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

the idea of such an atrocious and selfish act and what kind of needs drive a person to "want" to breed makes me want to stove sheep's skulls inward. Not saying whether i think that makes me bad, I'm just saying that's how the idea makes me feel, feelings change.( i dont know if its intelligence or experience that lets me accept that because undoubtedly I fall short in both area's). I do enjoy fishing though.! I also like to watch shows about nature, foreign nature more so, and today i saw a bird get shit on its back by another bird and then proceed to eat said shit from its own back, i saw a baby owl climb a tree to learn to fly and i saw another bird swim beneath glaciers to learn to fly. All these things i saw, (and many others) tells me that existence is balance, otherwise it couldn't exist........right? In a balanced existence even crtn srpnts can be right about something they really don't know about. I like the idea of the song existing, I really like the idea the other person had about it being on a cd, but that's not likely. Let be be clear, when i do the math i don't see it working out like that, reasons?, (we all need them right?) Because even those discs were mass produced and i swear i remember reading that only a handful existed. Another reason is because i cant see even the most devoted TooL fan, follower, or friend putting that disc in a place where it would stare them in the face on a daily basis, ESPECIALLY when they probably don't even know the song is there. I'm almost certain that when someone has possession of a bands gold record they hang it on the wall.......at about eye level and they never think to play the damn thing. I don't know if anyone remembers but Nasa put earths digital profile on a gold disc along with a specific stylus, then attached the two to a satellite and shot it into deep space. Ok, im not the devoted fan or follower, i probably don't even get what tool is about, Ive never owned a tool shirt or been to a tool show, i don't have any tool tattoos or great stories to offer. what i do have is four swollen fingers on my left hand from running through the albums on an acoustic guitar for the last two days straight. Not being that type of enthusiast i probably don't possess the vocabulary to convey how i felt the last 2 days, and in turn, the last 13 years, but if you hold my feet to the fire i would have to say that when i am feeling that way the only thing i can relate TOOL to is NASA. Deep Space Explorers. I do enjoy using tools though. 7inch power grinders, chainsaws, torches, welding machines, wrenches, ratchets, framing squares, levels, chalk lines, hammers and i can go on and on and on but my belligerence beckons me to get to the point. When a fisherman uses a tool he thinks about how that tool came to be, then he realizes it was born from necessity, and how necessity is the grandfather of all advancements we as a species have made. I don't think about the man that invented the wheel, i think about the necessity he experienced to make the tools to make the wheel. I know the feeling of wanting, but have no fucking clue where or what to start with. And by the way, im not being belligerent but i have noticed that certain things are necessary at certain times for the sake of advancement,.................. so i use certain tools.

P.s, im a seer then believer, but i always believe that man, (me) can see anything.

P.s.s i probably should proofread this so not to give hunters ammunition to use against me,

P.s.s.s. but i won't
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote