View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 12:44 PM   #64
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/10 - Denver, CO - Temple Buell Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach5284
Great show, but not a REAL TOOL SHOW. It was very short, not used to that because usually Tool puts on 3 hour+ shows. But besides that, everything was what I was expecting. They didn't have as many visuals as they usually do, but that's okay. On the balcony, where I was, some bass lines were way too quiet, but the guitar sounded great the whole time. Danny's drums sounded great, but sometimes his double bass drums were too quiet also, but only for an obsessed Tool fan like me. I missed Rosetta Stoned, damn it. I was like fifteen minutes late to the show because I spent too much time outside drinking before. Can't wait for them to come back to the Pepsi Center, and hopefully Red Rocks before the tour is over. Red Rocks is the ultimate setting for a Tool concert.
I thought this show was awesome, I've seen them 11 times and they've never played much more than 2 hours, and the show I saw at Redrocks had the worst sound of any Tool show I've ever been too, and the fans there only care about getting drunk and fucked up, the same kind of idiots that would miss the first 15 minutes of the show "getting drunk in the parking lot"
OFFLINE |