View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 02:48 PM   #57
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/10 - Denver, CO - Temple Buell Theatre

ALL OF YOU SUCK!! I saw this show and was just as amazed as all of you were - But the best part was, me and my girl hung out by their tour buses for 3 hours in the cold with no jackets after the show. I saw Adam just as he got on his and missed the chance (I was AMAZED, their were only 7 of us out there along with the chick who jumped on stage - If you were with me, Whats up fellas!! Im the one with the Goatee!) but then Danny Carrey and Justin Chancellor came out! We aksed if theyd mind signing and Danny said "I have to get a purple pen!" Justin stood out and shook everyones hand and talked with us for a sec before Danny came back and with a purple sharpy and told us "Dont be afraid of my bling" pointing to a flashing pot leaf necklace that he said Adam had given him for his birthday, then started signing. My girlfriend asked Danny to sign her shirt that she was wearing and told him he could grope them if he wanted, which he did (TOTALLY ok with me man!) and then told us "Id fuck those!" My girlfriend was so excited she almost feinted, and Justin asked her "Are you ok?" She could barely get the words out and asked him to also sign her shirt which he did. I shook both their hands again and thanked them for everything and told them how cool it was of them to come talk and sign. Cooler than I ever could have imagined them being and very down to earth. Then they left! Funny story about Maynard too - We were by the buses from the second the show was over and never saw him - However, about an hour after the show, a Firetruck pulled up and picked up a Fireman wearing a cowboy hat - Did maynard slip away? Maybe, but I dont care, because I got to meet Danny Carrey and Justin Chancellor!!! BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!
OFFLINE |