View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 07:57 AM   #54
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/10 - Denver, CO - Temple Buell Theatre

ever since I found out about tool they've been an increasing positive influence in my life. the more i know about them the more I like and appreciate their music. this was my third tool show and it was absolutely amazing. Just going into the show you could tell how awesome the crowd was and once I was in side the theatre i couldn't believe the setting. I was somehow lucky enough to get ticekts online when they were first released, lower D row B. The crowd kept doing random yelling and i got so pumped up for the show and when tool finally came out the feeling was so intense i actually cried a little. I'm glad to see that someone else had tears in their eyes at some point in the show. appreciating this band as much as I do and getting to see them in a setting like this was just the coolest thing that I could ever ask for. I loved how everyone was so into the music and the encore screaming was insane. thanks for being such cool people (and really lucky people) and making an amazing band in an awesome setting that much better.
OFFLINE |