View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 09:06 PM   #117
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhoffinhan View Post
i wore a devils shirt and got alot of shit for that.......what a bunch of fukin dikheads, a guy wearing a tool shirt to a tool show, da...what a nimrod....later
Yeah dude, ya wear a Devil's shirt to a show in the Philly area, you should expect to get plenty of shit. You may as well have put on a Klan outfit and walked about 8 blocks West of where we were. They don't like that.

Anyway, this show was the tightest and most polished of the four times I've seen Tool. I think it's funny to see people complain about the show:

Adam was too still (He has the cleanest guitar sound of anyone, people! He needs to be still to accomplish that sound)
It wasn't "intimate enough" (In my mind it was me and the band, nothing else mattered)
The setlist sucked (you gotta be kidding me)
People were wearing Tool shirts (GOD FORBID!)
The drums were too loud (Drums are supposed to be loud. Especially if Danny Carey is the man playing them)
Maynard is too loud (Right, because noone is there to see Maynard)

This was an incredible and unbelieveable show. Love it for what it was. For me it was probably the best concert experience I have ever seen. I can't imagine waking up the next morning and thinking "gee it was a good show, but all those people wearing Tool t-shirt ruined it for me."

I thank God I have never been "that guy."
OFFLINE |