View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 02:26 AM   #107
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishani View Post
I do agree with you , RIGHT IN TWO would have been cool to watch live. I think the way Maynard moves around the stage is just amazing, i don't know why i can't forget his moves. Do you think a video of Maynard's moves at the concert will come out soon if someone has recorded the event??? GOD I HOPE SO...
I've seen a few shows this tour and for certain parts during certain songs he definately moves the same way. That weird anti-arch of the back when "The Pot" starts to kick in, That weird head bobble move, during one of the songs, The slamming of the foot on the ground. This makes me wonder if he actually choreographs his bizarre contorsions for everything or just during certain parts and goes on auto-pilot for the rest as he feels. Whatever the case, it's intense and beyond entertaining. It's a form of expression and connection I'm not that familar with.
I think in time, even Tool will release a live DVD. Perhaps their No Camera / No Audio/Video Recorders Policy is just their way of saying, "hey fuckers, save your money and buy the DVD instead" I nut myself everytime when I even think about a double-live DVD set 1 disc - Lateralus Tour, 1 disc - 10,000 Days Tour. I can dream, dammit! I'd buy it. Hell I've bought Lateralus like 7 times....i keep losing it. My room is full of lost Laterali, floating within the epicenter...one day I'll clean it. sorry gotta little of f topic there. maybe if we all dream together...it'll come to pass. got a little lord-of-the-ringy there, oh well.

Last edited by yourealizethis; 10-01-2006 at 02:35 AM..
OFFLINE |