View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 01:02 PM   #100
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

When Maynard started the show he pulled out a bill of some sort, not sure if it was a 1, 5, 10, 20, etc but he called Adam over to his platform and handed him the bill. Adam seemed confused and just pocketed it. Anyone have any idea what that was about? Seemed like he was paying off a bet?

Maynard was also making gestures over to the side of the stage on Adam's side throughout the show, looked like he was asking them to adjust monitor or mic levels?

The show was incredible. I was in the pit, dead center. When the show started a couple total knuckleheads started jumping up and down, doing just plain stupid shit but luckily it didn;t keep up the entire show.

All songs were awesome. I have seen this setlist now 8 times this year (give or take 2-3 songs like Sober, Right in Two, The Patient) and I love it. All of the songs are done to near perfection. The new songs are especially powerul live.

During Wings pt 1 & pt 2 adam was wiping his eyes and nose as if he was crying.

The lazers looked awesome when view from the dead center. Much cooler than viewing them from the sides as I did at other shows.

I thought the sound mix was great, the guitar could have been a little louder during The Pot when it comes in.
OFFLINE |