View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 10:46 AM   #96
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

I dont know how tool was fuckin 10 years ago becasue i was not around then to see them, but ive been waiting my ass off for these guys to come back on tour, and i was in heaven for the whole fuckin concert. I loved this show above all other shows i ever saw. Maynard is fuckin nuts and i love him. His screams are insane, and the way he moves around the stage is so fuckin unique and that makes him awesome. I really wish they would have played RIGHT IN TWO cuz thats my favorite song on that album, but its ok. 10000 days was a good add also, it got the whole crowd going. Aenema was loud as shit, and amazing. I liked every song, i thought the vocals were right on key, danny carey is the best fuckin drummer ever, and everyone played so well together. the hug at the end was kick ass too. I went to APC tour just so i could see maynard, and he was funny there, but he kept in the shadows. I love him when ehs out in the open moving with the music. Next time they come around im getting like 6 shows around my area. i will save up money to watch them again. No music is like tool, and tahts waht i love. Cant fuckin wait for them again!!!!!! o ya...when the rain came at the end of 10000 days again, that was awesome. The rain didnt bother me one bit, it only added to the pleasure i was having. Also Alex Grays artwork is insane, and the clay animations on the screens were buggin me out hahaha

Last edited by Jtothejawill; 09-30-2006 at 10:55 AM..
OFFLINE |