View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 08:00 PM   #92
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 751
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

i stood dead center right up against the rail in the lawn and it was a really good view. id like to be a little closer but it was still a good spot. except for the one fucking asshole that thought moshing to every single fucking song was what made life worth living it would have been one of the best experiences of my life. i wanted to hit that guy right in the face because he was the only one doing it. i met a group of people that were standing right next to me who drove up to camden from fucking talahassee, they were cool enough to buy me a beer too. one of them took acid halfway through isis' set and it was pretty funny watching him go crazy when Tool came on.

Isis was great, the drums sounded spectacular from where i was, and it didnt change with Tool. danny's little drum solo in the extended version if stinkfist was amazing. the setlist was good, but seeing the same songs again kinda made it bland, but still worth the money. lateralus was the best song of the set imo. probably because maynard could actually sing it this time. the rain made the lawn experience better i think. especially since it started raining at almost the exact same time tool came on stage. i definitely hope i can lock up that ticket to see them in East Rutherford. but i really cant wait to see them with a different set list on the next leg of the tour.
OFFLINE |